Meet the European Food & Drink buyers.
In 2016 exports of food and drink from the UK exceeded £20 billion for the first time, up 10.5% on 2015.
£9.9 billion of those exports went to EU markets, the equivalent of 71.4% of the total UK food and drink exports. Four out of five of the top export markets in 2016 for UK food and drink were in the EU.
If you are a supplier of food and drink products located within the Northern Powerhouse and interested in supplying the European markets of France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands or Switzerland, come and join us to explore these opportunities, meet buyers and to participate in a marketplace networking event to showcase your products to a new audience.
Products of interest include:
- Snacks, savoury and sweet
- organic and free-from
- Healthy options
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Biscuits and shortbread
- Jam, marmalade and curd
- sauces and chutneys
- Convenience and ready meals
- Own label
- Sauces and seasonings in jars
- Confectionary products and chocolate
- Fresh fish & Seafood
- Asian products manufactured in the UK
- Increase your exposure to the opportunities of working with leading European buyers.
- Initiate cross-border contacts and collaborations.
- Find new commercial partners.
- Engage in 1-1 meetings with European buyers and foster effective networking.